Welcome bij UP2D8
Our website are www.up2d8.eu (+ www.up2d8.be) and our web application (only accessible after registration and login) is located on app.up2d8.eu. We publish the UP2D8 Terms of Service so you know what to expect when you use the UP2D8 platform. By choosing ‘I agree’, you agree to these terms.
Data processing controller
When Does UP2D8 Collect And Process Data?
UP2D8 collects and processes data about you when you register as a user of the platform or when you change your user profile after logging in.
What Data Does Our Platform Collect And Process?
We process the data entered by you in your UP2D8 profile, such as your name, email address, address, date of birth, links to socials, … This mainly concerns data that is necessary to make you known to the organizations that you wish to follow as a UP2D8 user so that they can identify you as a member / follower of the organization and assign you to the appropriate user groups.
The purposes for which we collect and process your data are the following:
- • Provide, maintain and improve our services to meet the needs of our users
• Develop new products and features that are useful to our users
• Understand how people use our services to ensure and improve the performance of our services
• Customize our services to provide you with a better user experience (and, where relevant, customize functionality to be age-appropriate)
• Marketing to inform users about our services
• Show ads so we can make many of our services available for free
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our services
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of UP2D8, our users, or the public, as required or permitted by law, including disclosing data to government agencies
• Conduct research that improves our services for our users and benefits the public
• Comply with obligations to our partners, such as developers and rights holders
• Enforce legal claims, including investigating possible violations of applicable terms of service
• To make you known to the organizations that you wish to follow as a UP2D8 user.
Will the data be communicated to third parties?
Your data will only be processed and kept internally. Only when you ask to follow an organization within the UP2D8 platform will your name be made known to this organization, so that this organization can or cannot accept you as a follower.
The regulations grant you various rights that must ensure that you are adequately protected. You can object to the use of your data by UP2D8 for direct marketing at any time. If you do not wish to be kept informed of specific offers or news items from UP2D8, you can report this via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always view the data that we process about you and, if necessary, correct it yourself (or have it corrected). To have this done, it is sufficient to request this via email@example.com, with proof of your identity. We ask them to prevent your data from being communicated to someone who is not entitled to it. If you do not agree with the way in which we hold your data, you can always file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels. You can also go there for all general questions related to the processing and protection of personal data.
You can also go to your UP2D8 profile to customize your privacy options.
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company reserves the right to change this statement and/or this policy. Changes will be notified to users via the website or via the platform itself.